There are various disputes that may come up within the workforce that can result in legal litigation. When facing a legal action at work you want to be able to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. From discrimination problems to wrongful termination, you want to have the right lawyer on your side to assist with your legal issue. Employment lawyers in Bournemouth can provide the services you require as they guide you through the various options you have available when dealing with legal litigation with your employer.
Services a Lawyer can Offer an Employee
* If you are requested by an employer when terminated from your job to sign a settlement agreement, a solicitor can provide the advice you need to make sure you receive terms that are beneficial to you.
* They will assist in cases that involved unfair dismissal such as you are terminated because of your gender, age, or other discriminatory reasons.
* A lawyer can help with TUPE or redundancy cases to ensure that the employees’ rights are preserved with the transfer.
* A solicitor can help with any harassment or bullying on the job site.
* They have knowledge of your family rights for paternity, maternity, and adoptions that your family may be undergoing.
When Facing Legal Proceedings Consult with an Experienced Lawyer
When you are dealing with legal matters in the workforce, you want to know what your rights are. Amanda Capon Solicitors has a team of experts that can assist you with any litigation that you are facing with your job. They provide the support that you require in helping you receive the results that you are seeking. From legal advice to the Court, they will be with you every step of the way during your legal litigation.