Have you always enjoyed flying in planes and the ability to see stunning scenery that you cannot from the ground? Maybe you want to add a skill set and take on an adventure that provides plenty of opportunities to travel. Whatever the reason may be flying lessons in Exeter can provide the answer you are looking for. Whether you want to learn how to fly as a hobby or want to take it up professionally, the first step is enrolling in flight courses that allow you to gain the licenses required to fly a plane.
What to Expect with Your Lessons
- You will need to complete 30-60 hours of training before obtaining your pilot license.
- Decide what type of course you want to take to accomplish your goal.
- Expect the lessons to last at least a several weeks up to a year depending on your availability to take flying lessons in Exeter.
- Before starting your lessons, you will need to decide if you want a LAPL or PPL licenses.
- You will meet with your instructor before for a pre-flight briefing and inspection of the plane.
- The instructor will provide information on the on-board system, main controls, and emergency measures.
Achieve Your Dream of Becoming a Pilot
If you are looking into obtaining your pilot licenses either for leisure or professionally, Devon & Somerset Flight Training is ready to help you obtain your goal. They offer four different courses for you to select from to assist you in learning how to fly a plane safely. You do not have to fantasize about flying a plane anymore when you can turn it into a reality with their knowledgeable instructors. Their primary focus is to provide you with the hands-on experience and knowledge required to safely fly a plane. Browse the site for more information.